Monday, 10 January 2011

SuDaN NoW


There are currently many problems in Sudan. The southern part of Sudan wants to be seperated from the Norhtern part. The oil found in the Southern part of Sudan is taken by the Northern part and the people of the Southern part starve because they get nothing to eat and they get very less money in excgange of the oil.

Currently the South part of Sudan is voting so that they can be seperate from the Northern part and so they can get money for the things they sell to the other countries. If I were one of the Southern Sudanese I would have definately voted to be apart from the Northern part and I would have wanted the Southern part to get its own money and land.

In the video the Sudanese person tells us about how many wars Sudan had gone through and how many people they had lost among the war. The had war for 2 decades and they had totally lost 2.5 million people in the war. The guy tells us that his country wants help and we can help it by visitin the site- http://sudanactionnow.org/.

I should actually care about this as I am a GI student and we see the issues that are going on around the world. We should all help the people in Sudan and try to solve the problems they are having. We should also help because it helps the world to be a better place to live in and we will also have peace.

Thank you for the people who have helped and if you haven't helped go to the website above and try to end the war before it even starts!
Create peace!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment