Thursday, 2 December 2010

AIDS DAY REFLECTION

The worlds AIDS day was really fun. We collected a lot of money for the people having HIV/AIDS. We collected about RM 2,500. I am really happy when I heard that we had saved a person's life. It means a lot to me, the other students at ISKL and the world around to us as we had acc I liked to help Ms. Psillides to put the all the laptops away, and I got a little late for my humanities class. I will remember how I helped the people who had AIDS. I will also keep the shirt which I got. I think that the next years GI kids should do something like we did but they should change the games and they should change the type of the shirt. I thing that I learned from this project is that there are many people in the world who don't live a comfortable life and how they suffer from some common deseases. I have also learnt how to help them and what I can do to save their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment